Monday, September 14, 2009

A young wicked witch


I was gonna give her ruby slippers but they would have clashed with her outfit hee hee. Here is my submission for the Whimsy Stamps Challenge which is fall colors ... up for a little interpretation on our parts and mine is of course halloween ... love the fall and halloween both, wish we could enter this one more than once! I colored this image from mo's digital stamps with my copics and heat embossed the buckle on her hat in silver ... she was fun to do!

2 comments:

Beccy said...

Oh wow Charlie - she is fabulous - I really wish we celebrated halloween over here like you do in the US. I love these types of cards but people just dont send them here :-(

Great idea to emboss the buckle.
Hugs Beccy x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Too cute! Love the image, beautifully colored. Thanks for joining in at Whimsy. :)