Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Dream!


When it's cold outside (which it soon will be and is here in Ohio right now) we all dream of summer and can't wait for it to get here ... This is for two challenges ... Copic Creations Challenge #11 ... any color combination, I did blue, green and purple, and also this is my take on the challenge over at Die Cut Dreams challenge #12 ... we had to make a card with "summer" as our theme ... I picked this mo's digi stamp called "end of summer" for my entry into this weeks challenges. I colored her with my new copics which I just adore! If you haven't tried them you should ... or maybe you shouldn't ... they are expensive! Worth it if you'll use them all the time though.

5 comments:

Beccy said...

Totally gorgeous - such a fab image and you have coloured her so well.

BTW thanks for the advice I am going to invest!

Hugs Beccy x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Hi charlie, beautiful card, so soft and pretty. Beautiful colouring and great colour choice. thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week why not try out for the DCD DT call too! details are on the blog.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Saskia said...

Beautiful card!!

Thanks for taking part at my 'summer candy'! Good luck!

Saskia :)

Maria Matter said...

fabulous coloing Charlie!
this is such a delightful image...beautifully done hun!
Blessings, Maria

Anne said...

A great card in lovely colours. You have colored the cute image fab!!

Greetings from Norway!
-Anne-