Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Nuts about fall!


I didn't try real hard this week to fit too many challenges into this card hee hee. I did this one in autumn theme to fit in with the Stamp with Fun Challenge, added buttons to fit the Whimsy Stamps Challenge ... added some ink and distressed the cardstock to fit the Cupcake Craft Challenge and finally I decorated the inside of the card to fulfill the requirements for Creative Card Crew Challenge
... I love this sweet little image ... I cut her with my largest oval nestie and it meant cutting off her toes but I thought that was ok, I cut a little larger oval and when I was laying them on the card she looked crooked to me so I turned both ovals opposite each other and it seemed to work and this way you could see the other decorative paper a little more ... I colored her with my copics. I used cardstock that is embossed with leaves and acorns .... wish I could find an embossing folder like this!

6 comments:

Heather Schlatter said...

O.K.

If you get to know me you will find out that I have this horrible terrible very detrimentle to me health severe allergy to BROWN!!! I have to have my inhailer and my brown Free Glasses and my phone to dial 911 in case of a sever allergic reaction to the Brown projects I may come across when I do no blog surfing!! LOL LOL LoL

So anyway I had to wear my Brown Free Glasses to see this gorgeous creation and with them on I can so appriciate how pretty and wonderful this card is!!!!

Paula said...

Wow this is so pretty i adore the colours and the sweet image and the inside is fab. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Paula xxxx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card! Inside and out! Love that sweet image and the fall colors. Great details. Thanks for joining in at Whimsy! :)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Charlie, what a sweet card. Love the papers and the layout looks fab. Great distressing. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Liza said...

Fabulous card, I love your distressing. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Donna said...

This is such a beautiful card, wow! Love your colours and design. Thanks for joining in the CCC Challenge this week. Donna x