Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I had to work the bugs out!


The challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week is "cute as a bug", you have to use a bug on your project, I used many bugs ... Basic Grey's Challenge is embossing, I used basic grey paper for the card and heat embossed all the bugs in a different color ... Stamp Something Challenge is your favorite layout ... Whimsy Stamps Challenge is "the eyes have it", you have to use at least one eyelet on your project, mine is a butterfly eyelet, it is by the bow ... Simon Says Stamps Challenge is stitching, I broke out the sewing machine for this one. I didn't notice that the ribbon was crooked until after I uploaded the picture and since I'm getting sick I didn't feel like retaking it, sorry.

14 comments:

Cheryl McKinney said...

Very nice . . . I like ribbon that's not always in a straight line . . . sometimes it gives the project a more interesting feel and look . . . good job!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, beautiful colours and love the butterflies.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card Charlie :-) I like the ribbon like that ,,, looks wonky deliberately ! :-) the bugs and the sewing are fab ! :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Shelly said...

Love the shine on the bugs! Fab colours too! Thanks for playing along at Stamp Something.
Hugs Shelly x

Donna said...

Fantastic card Charlie, love the fabulous bug image! Thanks for playing along with this weeks bug challenge at Cupcake :) Donna x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous creation! I love the beautiful fall colors!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph

Stephanie said...

Oh great card, love the embossing. Thanks for playing along at CCC.

Cheryl said...

Beautiful,love those colours and the embossed bugs look fantastic!!!
Hugs xx

Stephanie said...

Gosh those embossed bugs look amazing! Fantastic card :)
Love Steph xxx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Charlie, what a cute card. I love the embossed bugs and the papers are gorgeous - very autumnal! Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card, love the post title too! Fab embossing details and love the pretty paper. Thanks for joining in at Whimsy. :)

Pop's Cards said...

This is just gorgeous i love the colours you have used, really cute bugs too, thanks for joining us at Cupcake hugs pops x x

Beth aka BR-T said...

This card is fabulous the the metallics for the bugs! Beth

Heather Schlatter said...

This is gorgeous Charlie,

I have enjoyed my visits to your blog you have a great talent and I really love the colors and elements you use!!!

Heather