Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Favorite Things


The challenge over at Stamp Something this week is to use your favorite papers or color combination ... this is not so easy as most of you know to pick a favorite, this is one of mine ... as is this stamp. I put stickles on her headband, bracelet and necklace, although you can only see it on the headband in the picture ... I really enjoyed trying to make her clothes match the cardstock which I couldn't quite get on the shirt but I got it close ... I colored her with my copics in the only colors I had that were close.

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

Absolutely gorgeous,a beautiful colour combo and your colouring is brilliant!!!
Hugs xx

Beccy said...

Charlie I just love everything about this card - fab colour choice and designer paper and loving that textured matting paper.

Hugs Beccy x

Spyder said...

Lovely cards and very tidy blog!Unlike mine! Thank you for following Spyder's Corner, every follower,comment, email, mention, anywhere, the candy banner etc etc, all give you points in the candy draw! So,you're in the draw for the candy! ((Lyn))

Cheryl McKinney said...

Wow, this one is exceptionally nice, Char . . . love the colors and how you worked them so well . . .it is so fun to see what you come up with next . . . thanks for sharing. . . smiles to you . . .

Berni said...

This is lovely - one of my favourite stamps too!
Berni

Juls said...

so gorgeous!! Love the layout and the beautiful colours you have used!!

Kevin Renz said...

Great card Charlie. You did a beautiful coloring her in and matching it up with the cardstock. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stamp Something this week.

Erin... said...

so pretty!!!! I love that image and you've colored her beautifully! thanks for playing at stamp something!

Jenni said...

My favourite stamp and colours - couldn't ask for anything more! Thanks for joining in with the Stamp Something challenge this week.
Jenni x