Monday, September 7, 2009

Father's Day?


I made this card for my dad on father's day and I forget to give it to him everytime I've seen him since, he is coming over for a cookout today since it's labor day and I got it out so this time I won't forget ... his nickname has been "bear" his whole life so I cut a bear out with my cricut and put this card together real quick. I came across a new challenge blog called creatalicious challenges and the first challenge is to make a man's card with brown on it somewhere and some kind of metal ... so I took a picture of the card so I can join in ... the bear and ribbon are brown and the brads are metal so I'm in like Flynn!

4 comments:

LilyPuss Cards said...

Hi Charlie..what a cute bear!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious..
regards
Jan

Cheryl said...

Fantastic,such a cute bear and a fabulous LO!!!
Thanks for entering our first challenge and hope to see you again next month!!
xx

Anonymous said...

Awesome dad card! The dp in the background adds the perfect touch...thanks for joining us at Creatilicious. Hope to see you at the next one...Abby:)

Bec said...

WOW.. what a lovely card.. Thanks so much for your entry.. bec