Thursday, September 10, 2009

I love Lizzie!


Ok, so I changed the ribbon and made the holly bigger and painted it to match, like the bigger holly, not too sure about the ribbon, best match I could find at my store ... I'm thinking I need to get one of the bow perfect thing-a-ma-jiggy things, I thought I could tie a bow, but boy oh boy am I having problems lately with them twisting and stuff, it's aggravating me!

I got two new stamps in the mail today and actually made a card with both, astounding! I did this one with Whiff of Joy's Lizzie, she is just too cute ... I did the challenge at Copic Colour Challenge which is R29, BG05 and Y15, I actually had R29, the lowest number BG I have is 10 and I had to use Y11 as it was also my closest choice, she ended up looking quite like the holidays, so I made her an xmas card and I followed Mercy's sketch #38 this week to complete two more challenges ... did I tell you I had an obsessive behavior problem? hee hee! This is the only ribbon I had that was even close, I will be going to the store tomorrow to get a better color and not so wide! I also think I'm going to have to break out the acrylic paints and make that holly match too! ha.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

charlie...what a wonderful winter/christmas card! great coloring! thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

cats whiskers said...

What a beautiful card, just love it all
Hugs Jacqui x

Teresa Kline said...

this is adorable, awesome coloring...have a great weekend!

enjoy *~*

Rach said...

a gorgeous card, so pretty. hugs rachxx

Pam Varnell said...

Lizzie is so cute and I love the way you have colored her. Thanks so much for playing along with us on the sketch challenge. Hugs!!

Beccy said...

She is lovely - no wonder you were excited when she came. Version two is lovely, but didnt think there was anything wrong with version one.
Beccy x