Monday, September 14, 2009

Snowman card


I made this card last week and have been waiting to find a challenge that I could submit it to ... I finally did yippeee! ha. They are having black white and one other color over at Pollycraft Challenge ... mine is black white and red ... I got this digi free from somewhere? I know I should keep track ... I used my snow dots embossing folder for the red cardstock and colored the snoman with my copics, I didn't have any light blue or cool grays so I had to use my warm grays to color in the white, he looks dirty but aren't all men dirty?

6 comments:

Beccy said...

He's well cool hun love the embossing.

Beccy x

Cheryl McKinney said...

. . .love this card . . . so fun in black and white and red . . .nice change from the usual red and green or blue and white . . . good job and thanks for sharing!

Cheryl said...

So cute,I love this image and the embossing looks fab!!! I think the image is from Dustin Pike.
xx

Emma said...

Hi Charlie
Fantastic card, love the image and colour combo.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Emma x

Paula said...

so cute!!
thanks for joining us at pollycraft
xx

Jose said...

Great card, I love the colours you have used