Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Purple Purple Purple


Well, I did pink yesterday hee hee! I did this card for two challenges ... Creative Inspiration Challenge is lilac, purple & gray ... and I followed the sketch from Simon Says Challenge ... I just want those copic markers! The image for this I got from Susana's Custom Art & Card Design, I tried to do the oval so the missing thumb wasn't showing but it didn't work ha ... I used some fabric flowers with flower shaped brads, the cardstock is gray.

3 comments:

LOUISE said...

Great card Charlie, love the Rubber Romance image. Many thanks for joining us on Creative Inspirations Challenge. Louise x

cheryl said...

great card love that stamp thanks for joining us this week at creative inspirtaions love cheryl xxxx

Lorraine A said...

Oh this is beautiful ! The image is lovely and the colours and papers you used are gorgeous :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge ;-)
Luv
Lols and the DT x x