Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mouse in the house!


The fall seems to be when all the mice come in for warmth, I had to get a cat and that takes care of the problem here! I did this for two challenges, Flourish Newsletter has the feel of fall, I followed the sketch to make this card, and I did it in brown and orange, which not only are fall colors, but took care of the challenge over at Die Cut Dreams, which is chocolate and orange ... I had to use the Whiff of Joy stamp that I got in the mail today, because it was the only one I got that I could color in orange and brown ha!

4 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Oh so yummy what a great card Charlie you almost want to eat that muffin !! lol
Thanks for joining in our challenge this week at DCD
Hugs Susie xx

Cheryl said...

So cute,your colour combo looks fab and love that sweet little image......it's perfect!!!
Hugs xx

Leanne said...

Aaaaw this is sooo cute! The image is adoreable and def. one of my favourite colour combos!
Hugs
Leanne
xx

Beccy said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww he is soo cute - great colouring and fab colours.

Beccy x