Saturday, September 26, 2009

So fruity!


I looked at her shirt and thought they were apples so I picked out some papers with strawberries and one with cherries thinking I'd go with the whole fruit theme, then I saw the slices on her shirt and headband and realized they are oranges, too late because my head was seeing this card already with the papers I picked out, so I decided I'd just make the slices lime slices and I could still do it ... it worked out kinda ... I followed the sketch at Creative Inspirations Challenge and I followed Whiff of Joy Challenge which this week is 6 brads, 3 patterned paper and 2 flowers which I realized would still fit in with this sketch so I did a twofer hee hee.

11 comments:

Cheryl McKinney said...

Too cute!!! . . .

LOUISE said...

Great card Charlie, love the image. Louise x

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

WOW, Charlie!! You are ONE talented lady! Your coloring is fantastic!! I just "happened" by your blog.. by way of another.. What a beautiful card! :)Sincerely, KathyJ

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is absolutely beautiful Charlie! I adore the papers but your colouring is superb! I did smile re the oranges - hey, they must be blood oranges! Fantastic work, anyway.
Sharon xx

Jane said...

Gorgeous colour scheme, it's a beautiful card, thanks so much for joining us at wOJ, hugs, Jane x

Stephanie said...

Such a beautiful card Charlie :)

You've won my Stampin' Up set & buttons, so pop by & mail me your address when you can

Hugs
Steph x

Jenni said...

Fabulous cute card, beautifully coloured. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Creative Inspirations.
Jenni x

maxine said...

A lovely card thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week

Unknown said...

Wow! Your card is great! I just love it! xD

cheryl said...

love the colurs on this thanks for joining us this week at creative inspirations love cheryl xxxx

jude said...

Fab card thanks for joining in at creative inspirations,good luck judex