Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Might be funny???


I think it's funny, but I have a warped sense of humor! The outside of the card says don't but me and the inside says I'm having some "ME" time! The challenge for this weeks Stampacular Sunday Challenge is off the wall slap you're knee funny, now I'm quite sure it fits that bill but it's the best I could come up with ... The challenge at Cute Daisy May is Pink & ? ... I chose purple ... This image is a cute daisy may digi ... I colored it with copics and everything was just fine until I added stickles to the bubbles and then I dropped it! I didn't realize that the stickles would make the ink smear ... I didn't want to recolor it so I'm using it anyhooooo! I followed the sketch from Sketch and Stash Challenge to make the card ... I used some plastic bubbles and flowers I had in my stash ... so voila 3 challenges in one!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute image looks just like my daughter he he. thank you for taking part at ssc

Cheryl said...

So cute,such beautiful colours and your image is adorable!!!
xx

Katie said...

I think she's super!
Thanks for joining in at CDM this week.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card and I love the sentiments! Thank you for joining us at CDM this week
Ann x

Linnie said...

ooo i am luvin all the sparkle just soooo glam
Thankyou for coming out to play with Cute Daisy May this week
luv
linniezxx

Liza said...

A gorgeous card, I love the colour combo and the cute stamp. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Sian said...

Wonderful card, love the image :)

Sian
X

Jill said...

aww this is gorgeous Charlie I love that image thanks for joining us at sketch and stash challenge hugs Jill xx

Nikki Schmaltz said...

That's a great image and you did an awesome job coloring it in. I feel that same way when I'm taking a nice bath. Thanks for playing along this week:)

Michele Spera said...

I love the pretty colors you used! nice job on shading with the copics! your stickles are fine, the smear is nothing card is wonderful! I've had issues where my light touch of glue and glitter powder have smeared on me.
Really nice job. Thank you for joining us at cute daisy may this week
Xmichele speraX

Paula said...

Fantastic card, love what you did with it! We all need some "me" time! I'm so glad you could join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula

Unknown said...

Fantastic card, love the cute image and great words.

Thanks for joining us this week at SSC.

Joanne x

Chrissie said...

What a fabulous card Charlie, love the papers and colour combo, just perfect with Daisy May.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Carol said...

Love that little cutie in the bath! Thanks for joining us at Cute Daisy May :)

Hugs
Carol x

Anonymous said...

Wow what a great funny image ;)
Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Janneke X

Becky said...

Gorgeous card Charlie and great sentiment!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash and CDM!
Love Becky xx

Beccy said...

Hiya Charlie

I just love her - great colour combo.

Beccy x

Raven B said...

I love this card it is amazing.