Saturday, August 22, 2009

Pink and Brown scrapbook layout


Here is a pink and brown two page layout I did with a white and a brown tear bear ... I sewed on all the photo mats, and stitched behind cutie with embroidery floss. I dry embossed above too cute for words, if you click on the picture below to enlarge it you can see the white raised embossing. It seemed like I was cutting out flowers forever on the cricut, changing cartridges for different flower shapes so that I could layer each one for some dimension. I just love pink and brown together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I like pink and brown, too, and your teddy is just darling! I especially like your "Pink Craft Space"!! Wow, you have it all organized SO well . . . I only hope I can get mine half that organized soon! Thanks for sharing!