Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Easter Layout





I wish I had taken a class in college on html instead of networking ... all this blog stuff would be so much easier to figure out if I had ... the easter bunny has his own egg mobile that opens and closes with an eyelet attaching the top of the egg, I layered it and popped it up with pop dots and filled it with tiny colored eggs ... I used all glittered paper for this layout and cardstock for the mats and the large egg workshop which opens showing a bunny coloring eggs, the journaling tags are also egg shaped ... I had just learned how to make tear bears and all of those animals with the mulberry paper and was putting them in any and everything I was making ... I'm kinda over them now ... but they are so cute I will continue to make them once in awhile ... especially since I spent so much money ordering the files for the clothes and all that ...

No comments: